How to train for and race the Ball Buster duathlon….
Many participants throw away their hard-won fitness through poor pacing on race day! Learn how to set a PB time or avoid a dreaded DNF! Don’t leave success or failure to chance….CPS In-Motion will schedule an invaluable workshop session (at Destination Bike on the course) on how to prepare and beat the Ball-Buster, see our Facebook page for dates and details.
We apply scientific principles and physiological assessments, dynamically so that athletes achieve measureable success in their chosen event. The Ball Buster is a typical of an underestimated course, where lactate threshold power and pace are significant predictors of success. CPS In-Motion has expertly designed monthly support programmes or effective online dedicated Training Peaks event-based plans.
Get in the best shape possible to smash the 2018 Ball-Buster!
Subscribe to our Ball-Buster mailing list to find out more and download your FREE Info PDF!
- Introduction to the Ball-Buster session.
- What Factors determine optimal performance for an event?
- What physiological crises could affect a PB time or cause a DNF?
- What does ‘optimal pacing’ look like practically on the day?
- How do we apply suitable pacing on each lap and between laps?