Power-based performance coaching is fast becoming standard practice in effective endurance training for cyclists. Heart rate monitoring alone is not sufficient enough as a biometric tool to prescribe and analyse training activities due to severe, physiologically relevant limitations.
FREE down-loadable info series PDF highlights the advantages of training with a power meter, improving the productivity of your programme and which aspects to consider when choosing the right device for you and your bike….
- A basic introduction into the physiology of endurance exercise.
- What is the fundamental purpose of the training zones?
- What are the limitations of training with Heart Rate?
- How does a Power Meter improve your training and racing?
- What are the main considerations when choosing a power meter?
Register for your complimentary PDF Info sheet here.