Your event strategy
The benefits of a predetermined pacing strategy is often under appreciated leading to poor overall performance and results, regardless of endurance fitness.
This FREE info series PDF highlights important considerations in pacing strategies to achieve the optimal result your event, making the most of the fitness you have worked hard for, and applying it to your challenging event course and terrain. The following topics are covered…
- A brief overview of optimal pacing.
- Oxygen debt; efficiency, economy and threshold.
- Start strategy, terrain and weather.
- Effort prediction, feedback and The Central Govenor Theory.
- The perfect race? Ball-Buster and Boston Marathon as examples.
- How can pacing help in highly variable road-racing?
- How does Heart Rate/ a power meter help improve pacing?
- Modelling performance and predictive pacing strategies.